[list style=”list2″ color=”orange”]
- Replace one or more teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture.
- Provide support for a denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
- Stabilize and strengthen long span bridgework
- Aid in Orthodontic tooth movement
- Arrest bone loss and even stimulate bone growth as is the case with basal/lateral dental implants thereby maintaining bony contours contributing to esthetics and function