Workshop on Strategic Immediate Loading Implantology
April 29th. , 30th. & 1st. May @ Kochi
(Introductory Course in Strategic Implantology)
A Certification Course of IF (International Implant Foundation, Germany)
Workshop on treating edentulism within a matter of 3 days…
(highly compromised cases included)
NO TEETH to FIXED TEETH… within 72 hours!
IN THE WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF :-
1. Selection of the right design of immediate load dental implant(s) for each clinical situation
2. Strategic Implant positioning required for immediate functional Loading
3. Bi-cortical fixation of implants.
4. Flapless / Keyhole Implant placement strategies
5. Tuberosity, Pterygoid & Zygomatic implants to avoid time consuming Sinus lift surgery.
6. Nerve By pass procedure when you have no bone left above inferior alveolar nerve without nerve re-positioning and cantilever prosthesis
7. Step by by step surgical & prosthetic phases in full mouth rehabilitation with immediate loading basal implants
8. Avoid peri-implantitis in a simpler way & introduction of the ‘no-itis’ surface
9. Get Local Back up & support for your complex case.
10. Learn to immediately load implants even in “no bone” situations.
11. Live surgery and prosthetic work demonstrations
12. Learning of the fundamentals of the prosthetic rehabilitation via immediate loading protocols
13. Learning about the Strategic Implantology Surgery & Prosthetic instruments and components
Dr Vivek Gaur & Dr Prasanth Pillai
Rs. 35,000 per delegate (inclusive of all taxes) – for Indian Delegates
500 Euros per delegate (inclusive of all taxes) – for International Delegates
THIS IS A LIMITED ATTENDANCE PROGRAM
The payment may be made via NEFT or SWIFT Transfer / Cash Deposit into the following bank account:
Account No: 0084102000021650 (Current account of Pramod Dental & Oro-Maxillofacial Clinic)
Bank: IDBI Bank, MG Road, Kochi, Kerala, India. Pin: 682020
IFSC Code (for transfer from Indian Banks): IBKL0000084
SWIFT Code (for transfer from International Banks): IBKLINBB027
Alternatively, the payment may be done via cheque / demand draft drawn in favor of Implant Workshops and couriered to:
Dr. Prasanth Pillai
Course Co-ordinator, Implant Workshops
Opp. BakeMyDay, Subhash Bose Rd.
Kadavanthra, Kochi – 20, Kerala.
Day 1: 9am: Introductory Lecture
11am: Live Surgery on Patient(s) – Extractions & Implantation
3pm: Live Surgeries continue
5pm: Lectures continue
Day 2: 9am: Lectures continue
11am: Second stage of cases – Metal try-in and similar procedures
12Noon: Lectures continue
3pm: Second stage of cases continue – Wax trial and similar procedures
5pm: Lectures continue
Day 3: 9am: Lectures continue
11am: Final stage of cases – Cementation of final prostheses
12noon: Lectures continue
3pm: Final stages of cases – Cementation of final prostheses
4pm: Conclusion & distribution of certificates
In case of clarifications, please contact:
Dr Bobby Antony – Mob: +91-9400326184; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org